when you laugh..
- you use 17 facial muscles.
- for 15 minutes is as beneficial as 2 hours of sleep.
- your brain releases beta–endorphins which have an analgesic action.
- cortisol levels are reducing, and this enhances your immune system.
- blood sugar levels are reduced.
- you can heal yourself.
- stress levels are reduced.
- blood circulation improves. Laughter is beneficial to the heart and the vascular system.
- your breathing becomes “deeper”
- for 17 minutes a day, you increase your life expectancy by one day.
- brain oxygen levels increase and fatigue is reduced.
- you can beat depression, one of the basic factors of sleepiness.
- you can reduce sleepines and stay awake!
…more of did you know that soon.