- the seeds inside the kernels of apricots can protect you from cancer?
- they contain high levels of vitamin B17 which is described as an immune system booster.
- vitamin B17 or Leatrili was discovered by Ernst Krebs and is probably the strongest anti-cancer substance.
- to Chounza, the longest living people in the world who live in Pakistan and call themselves descendants of the soldiers of Alexander the Great, cancer is completely unknown.
- Scientists from Memorial studied the nutrition of Chounza. They found that the Chounza people eat lots of apricots and also the inside of the kernels of apricots.
- When a Western doctor visited Chounza, apricots were offered to him. The Chounza made a grimace of disgust when they saw him spit the best part: the kernels.
Caution: Try eating 1-2 of them daily to keep yourself healthy. Avoid to consume more than 3 per day as they contain cyanide which can be poisonous in large quantities.
…more of did you know that soon.