- it contains antioxidants, vitamins A and, C as well as thiamin, niacin, B6 and potassium.
- contains no cholesterol.
- reduces blood pressure and cholesterol while it protects against various types of cancer.
- in the Philippines, grains of melon are used for cancer treatment.
- the more ripe melons contain higher rates of beta-carotene.
- is antiseptic and anticoagulant so it reduces the chances of heart attack and strokes.
- it contains large amounts of water so it is diuretic.
- it blocks the activity of LDL cholesterol.
- the melon peels can be used as a beneficial a facial mask which stimulates the skin and reduces adolescent acne.
…more of did you know that soon.