- Cherries are known from 15th century for their healing properties.
- many dietitians consider cherries as a superfood.
- they are a rich source of fiber and vitamin C.
- contain high amounts of melatonin, a natural hormone which is produced from the epiphysis and “tells us when to go to sleep”.
- they reduce the arthritis inflammation.
- they clean body from uric acid and help to build a stronger immune system.
- they protect from cardiovascular diseases as they contain strong antioxidants and anthocyanins which are also contained into red wine.
- these antioxidants also protect the cells damage.
- anthocyanines also protect neurons and nerve cells.
…more of did you know that soon.