- the daily consumption of 10g fresh red hot peppers, according to studies, can help reduce body weight
- the consumption of red hot peppers should be done carefully so as not to upset the digestive system.
- the hot red peppers contain capsaicin which in small doses can be considered a therapeutic substance.
- capsaicin is a neurotoxin which acts on nerve cells in our body.
- their use as a natural painkiller seems to be known to the Caribbean Indians thousands of years ago.
- capsaicin is used as a component in creams for muscle aches and heating patches.
- red hot peppers are rich in vitamin A, B6, C, K, folic acid and manganese and antioxidants.
…more of did you know that soon.