Time for peeling with a homeade mint scrub!
All you need is:
10-15 fresh mint leaves
3 tbsp of sea salt or raw cane sugar
3 tsp olive (or almond) oil
Mash the mint leaves with a pestle. Add the salt or the sugar and mash together. When they get mixed well enough, add the oil and mix again. This is it!
Your scrub is ready to apply.
- You must apply on clean and wet skin.
- Rub gently with emphasis to the most problematic areas such as elbows or heels.
- Rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
- Wipe gently and apply your body hydrating lotion, as much as needed. The oil of the scrub has already moisturized your skin.
- Use salt for more senstive skins and raw cane sugar for normal or oily skins.