- it is rich in vitamins A, C, E, folic acid, iron, potassium and fiber, tannins, anthocyanins and ellagic acid.
- it heals and protects the skin.
- it helps with burns and in herpes virus treatment
- reduces wrinkles, ulcers and skin blemishes.
- it contains antioxidants three times more than green tea and red wine.
- it has a preventive effect against heart disease since it facilitates the blood flow to the heart and lowers blood pressure.
- it helps against osteoarthritis by preventing the deterioration of the cartilage.
- pomegranate consumption during pregnancy protects the the embryo from brain injuries.
- Slows down various types of cancer such as prostate and breast cancer.
- helps to prevent the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
- protects our skin from premature aging, provides sun protection, cleanses and moisturizes the skin.
..more of “Did you know that” soon!